About BF Goodrich Tyres
100 years of heritage
With more than 100 years of heritage, BFGoodrich® is dedicated to providing high performance tyres for those who have a passion for driving in virtually any environment. Combining technical expertise with 45 years of motorsports experience, BFGoodrich delivers tyres for a full range of driving experiences from ultra-high performance street to off-road terrain with one common theme – extreme performance. Come upgrade your performance with BFGoodrich and see where our tyres can take you...
Find my tyres...
ALL ABOUT CONTROL
- AN INCOMPARABLE DRIVING SENSATION ON DRY ROADS.
- On straight lines and in corners, its thick shoulders and continuous central rib ensure an immediate response to every situation and perfect vehicle control and handling.
- Its "chamfered-edge" sipes increase the rigidity of each tread block to enhance braking performance on dry surfaces.
- OPTIMAL SAFETY ON WET ROADS.
- Its directional tread design and unique grooving maximize water dispersal on straight lines.
- Around corners, its "Vortex" tread pattern effortlessly clears water, ensuring optimal braking times and excellent road handling.
DRIVING IN CONTROL AT ALL TIMES
- CONFIDENT CONTROL
Shorter braking distance:
- in wet conditions (A wet grading for 16” above sizes)
- in dry conditions
- DYNAMIC AS YOU ARE
- Decrease of 2% of lap time on wet road
- Tread pattern designed in the US
DRIVING CONTROL FOR ALL YOUR PROFESSIONAL TRIPS
- PERFECT STEERING CONTROL ON DRY AND WET SURFACES.
- Big tread blocks to maximize adhesion on dry surfaces.
- Multiple edges to break water film.
- STEADFAST ENDURANCEAND OPTIMUM RELIABILITY.
- Dual-ply carcass for better protection.
- Strengthened internal side structure.
TOTAL CONTROL ON WINTER ROADS
- ENHANCED ROAD-HOLDINGON SNOW-COVERED OR ICY SURFACES.
- Directional tread design for better driveability and more accurate driving.
- Gradual blade orientation offering excellent grip even in bends.
- Wider furrows enabling to drain water and melted snow.
- MATCHLESS RELIABILITY AND STURDINESS.
- Dual-ply carcass side structure.
- Sublayer of 4 mm protecting from stress.
- Big shoulders and tread blocks ensuring optimum surface contact.
g-GRIP ALL SEASON 2
SENSATIONS ALL SEASON STYLE INCLUDED
- ONE OF THE BEST RATING FOR WET BRAKING
- With a B rating for braking on wet road, the BFGoodrich® g-GRIP All Season 2 tire holds one of the top labelling levels in its market category(1).
- Its V-shaped directional tread pattern and its toboggans facilitate water evacuation which reduces aquaplaning risk(2).
- EVEN MORE GRIP ON DRY ROADS
- Braking distance on dry roads is reduced by 3,5 m compared to the first generation(3) thanks to hinges that widens contact area between the tire and the road.
- ESTHETICS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Clean design with double tire-tread patterns and the «Y» BFGoodrich® signature.
- CERTIFIED FOR WINTER
- The BFGoodrich® g-GRIP All Season 2 holds 3 PMSF* and M+S** markings that guarantee good starting and braking on snowy roads.
g-FORCE WINTER 2
MAKE WINTER YOUR PLAYGROUND
- AMONG THE TOP LEVELS OF LABELLING ON THE MARKET
- The B rating awarded to this tire confirms its outstanding safety level for braking on wet roads(3).
- Its V-shaped directional tread pattern and toboggans facilitate water evacuation, which reduces aquaplanning risk(4).
- SAFETY INCREASED ON ICE AND SNOW
- Its new network of sipes ensures better traction and road holding on snow(1). Its new tread compound reduces the rigidity of the tread in low temperatures, and guarantees shorter braking distance on icy roads(2).
- CERTIFIED FOR WINTER
- 3 PMSF* and M+S** Markings.
- EXTRA STYLE
- The velvet print sidewalls of this new tire will make you regret the return to your summer tires.
MUD TERRAIN T/A KM3
EVEN MORE EXTREME
- MUD TRACTION: 5% BETTER(1)
- Power through mud and loose soil with our Terrain-Attack™ tread design.
- Massive tread blocks designed to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach.
- Mud-Phobic Bars release compacted mud for continued traction.
- ROCK TRACTION: 8% BETTER(2)
- Take on Earth’s toughest terrain with advanced Rock-Grip™ tread compound that enhances grip on rock and slick surfaces.
- Plus, a Linear Flex Zone allows the tyre to flex and envelop objects in aired-down driving situations.
- SIDEWALLS: 27% TOUGHER(3)
- Go places others only dream of, thanks to race-proven advancements.
- CoreGard Max™ Technology uses a thick sidewall shield and specialized compound to help guard against sharp objects, while Traction-Armor™ Technology helps prevent sidewall splitting.
(2) Based on internal dry rock-traction testing vs. BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM2 tire in size LT265/70R17 using a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Actual on-road results may vary.
(3) Based on internal sidewall-puncture testing vs. BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM2 tire in size LT265/70R17. Actual on-road results may vary.
(4) POR marking: Professional Off Road
ALL TERRAIN T/A KO2
TOUGHNESS, TRACTION AND TREADLIFE
- 20% TOUGHER SIDEWALLS(1)
- Tougher Sidewall Rubber: Resists splitting and bruising.
- Thicker, Extended Shoulder Rubber: extends down the sidewall to protect more of the sidewall faller zone.
- Advanced Deflection Design: Deflects objects from snagging and splitting the sidewall.
- MORE ON/OFF ROAD MILES
- Treadlife: x2 on gravel(2) and 15% more on asphalt(3).
- Advanced footprint shape: distributes stress evenly for longer, more uniform wear.
- Stone Ejectors: prevent stone retention and drilling.
- Interlocking Tread Design: provides tread block stability to resist irregular wear.
- MORE ALL TERRAIN TRACTION: +10% IN MUD(4) AND +19% IN SNOW(5)
- Serrated Shoulder Design: provides greater maneuverability in soft soil and deep snow conditions.
- Mud-Phobic Bars: Improve shoulder cleaning in muddy and soft soils.
(1) Based on internal sidewall splitting test realized in September 2014 vs BFGoodrich® All Terrain T/AKO tyre in size LT265/70R17. Sidewall splitting test results were derived from a simulated sidewall aggression testing machine (patent pending US20120245859A1).
(2) Based on commissioned third-party gravel endurance tests realized in May and June 2014 vs BFGoodrich® All Terrain T/AKO tire size LT265/70R17.
(3) Based on internal wear tests realized in April 2014 vs BFGoodrich® All Terrain T/AKO tire size LT265/70R17.
(4) Based on internal subjective tests vs BFGoodrich® All Terrain T/AKO tire size LT265/70R17 realized on the 22nd of July 2014. (5) Based on commissioned third-party tests realized on the 29th of January 2014 vs BFGoodrich® All Terrain T/ AKO tire size LT265/70R17. Standard GM Spin test was used
URBAN TERRAIN T/A
OUR OFF-ROAD EXPERTISE FOR SUV
- 1. TOUGHNESS: OVERCOME CITY OBSTACLES WITHOUT ANY FEAR.
- 20% stronger cord casing(1) stands up to all the challenges of city driving.
- 2. TRACTION: GO WHEREVER YOU WANT, IN SUMMER AND WINTER.
- Its versatility, 80% on-road and 20% off-road, ensures great grip on all surfaces.
- 3. TREADLIFE: CONTINUED DRIVING PLEASURE FOR MILES AND MILES… AND MILES.
- Its asymmetrical tread pattern optimizes long and regular wear.
- Deep tread depth extends the tire’s life.
(1) Increased breaking load of the carcass tissue compared to the g-GRIP range tissue measured on the 205/70 R 15 and 215/65 R 16 sizes.