With 150 years of heritage, BFGoodrich creates exceptional tyres for passionate drivers – whatever the terrain. From ultra-high performance street to extreme off-road, BFGoodrich has got you covered. Our laboratories include some of the toughest competitions in the world, whether it’s the sand, grit and rock of the Baja desert or the punishing demands of Dakar. Come upgrade your performance with BFGoodrich and see where our tyres can take you at BFGoodrich.co.uk, on Facebook at Facebook.com/BFGoodrichTires, Instagram BFGoodricheurope on Twitter at @BFGoodrichTires
At BFGoodrich we let you take control of your driving situation. Whether you're looking for fun, exhilaration or control we have something for you. Browse our selection of on-road, car and SUV tyres for more information
For people looking for toughness, rugged dependability or tyres to take you off the beaten track. Browse our selection of off-road, 4x4 and 4WD tyres and find what suits your driving needs.
Shorter braking distance:
- in wet conditions (A wet grading for 16” above sizes)
- in dry conditions
DYNAMIC AS YOU ARE
- Decrease of 2% of lap time on wet road
- Tread pattern designed in the US
TOUGHNESS, TRACTION AND TREADLIFE: OUR BEST ALL TERRAIN TYRE. EVER
20% TOUGHER SIDEWALLS(1)
- Tougher Sidewall Rubber: Resists splitting and bruising.
- Thicker, Extended Shoulder Rubber: extends down the sidewall to protect more of the sidewall faller zone.
- Advanced Deflection Design: Deflects objects from snagging and splitting the sidewall.
MORE ON/OFF ROAD MILES
- Treadlife: x2 on gravel(2) and 15% more on asphalt(3).
- Advanced footprint shape: distributes stress evenly for longer, more uniform wear.
- Stone Ejectors: prevent stone retention and drilling.
- Interlocking Tread Design: provides tread block stability to resist irregular wear.
MORE ALL TERRAIN TRACTION: +10% IN MUD(4) AND +19% IN SNOW(5)
- Serrated Shoulder Design: provides greater maneuverability in soft soil and deep snow conditions.
- Mud-Phobic Bars: Improve shoulder cleaning in muddy and soft soils.
*3 Peaks Mountain Snow Flake
(1) Based on internal sidewall splitting test realized in September 2014 vs BFGoodrich® All Terrain T/AKO tyre in size LT265/70R17. Sidewall splitting test results were derived from a simulated sidewall aggression testing machine (patent pending US20120245859A1).
(2) Based on commissioned third-party gravel endurance tests realized in May and June 2014 vs BFGoodrich® All Terrain T/AKO tire size LT265/70R17.
(3) Based on internal wear tests realized in April 2014 vs BFGoodrich® All Terrain T/AKO tire size LT265/70R17.
(4) Based on internal subjective tests vs BFGoodrich® All Terrain T/AKO tire size LT265/70R17 realized on the 22nd of July 2014. (5) Based on commissioned third-party tests realized on the 29th of January 2014 vs BFGoodrich® All Terrain T/ AKO tire size LT265/70R17. Standard GM Spin test was used
Mud Terrain T/A KM3
MUD TRACTION: 5% BETTER(1)
- Power through mud and loose soil with our Terrain-Attack™ tread design.
- Massive tread blocks designed to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach.
- Mud-Phobic Bars release compacted mud for continued traction.
ROCK TRACTION: 8% BETTER(2)
- Take on Earth’s toughest terrain with advanced Rock-Grip™ tread compound that enhances grip on rock and slick surfaces.
- Plus, a Linear Flex Zone allows the tyre to flex and envelop objects in aired-down driving situations.
SIDEWALLS: 27% TOUGHER(3)
- Go places others only dream of, thanks to race-proven advancements.
- CoreGard Max™ Technology uses a thick sidewall shield and specialized compound to help guard against sharp objects, while Traction-Armor™ Technology helps prevent sidewall splitting.
(1) Based on internal mud-traction testing vs. BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM2 tire in size LT265/70R17 using a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Actual on-road results may vary.
(2) Based on internal dry rock-traction testing vs. BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM2 tire in size LT265/70R17 using a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Actual on-road results may vary.
(3) Based on internal sidewall-puncture testing vs. BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM2 tire in size LT265/70R17. Actual on-road results may vary.
G-Grip All Season 2
ONE OF THE BEST RATING FOR WET BRAKING
- With a B rating for braking on wet road, the BFGoodrich® g-GRIP All Season 2 tire holds one of the top labelling levels in its market category(1).
- Its V-shaped directional tread pattern and its toboggans facilitate water evacuation which reduces aquaplaning risk(2).
EVEN MORE GRIP ON DRY ROADS
- Braking distance on dry roads is reduced by 3,5 m compared to the first generation(3) thanks to hinges that widens contact area between the tire and the road.
ESTHETICS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Clean design with double tire-tread patterns and the «Y» BFGoodrich® signature.
CERTIFIED FOR WINTER
- The BFGoodrich® g-GRIP All Season 2 holds 3 PMSF* and M+S** markings that guarantee good starting and braking on snowy roads.
* 3 Peaks Mountain Snow Flake ** Mud & snow (1) Source: Product Tracking Report Juin 2017. (2) Resistance to aquaplaning increased by 8% in longi and 4% in curve compared to previous range BFGoodrich® g-GRIP All Season on dimension 205/55 16 91H. Michelin Group internal test realized in December 2014 at Ladoux Technology Center. (3) Braking distance reduced by 9% compared to previous BFGoodrich® g-GRIP All Season tyre on dimension 205/55 16 91H. Michelin Group internal test realized on January 26th 2015 on Fontange track. (4) Tests published by Auto Zeitung driving an Audi A3 in September 2017 with tyre size 205/55 R16 91H from 10 brands tested, including for Tier 2 tyres Uniroyal All Season Expert, Falken EuroAll Season AS200, Hankook Kinergy 4S H740, and Toyo Celsius. The BFGoodrich® g-Grip All Season 2 tyre finishes n° 1, ex-aequo with Uniroyal for «Traction, Braking and Handling on snow », n°1 for « Braking on dry roads » and n°1 for « Comfort » beyond its direct competitors. It was given the “sehr empfehlenswert” (highly recommended) mention. Article written by Paul Englert / Martin Urbanke. (5) All season” tyre comparison test published by Autobild (Germany’s most popular weekly car magazine) on 29 September 2017, for 205/55 R16 91/94 H/V size in a sample group of 10 all season tyres (selected for the tests out of 10). The BFGoodrich® g-Grip All Season 2 tyre was ranked 5th/10 and 2nd/4 among MEDIUM (Tier 2) tyres (KLEBER Quadraxer 2, Nexen N’Blue 4Season, Hankook Kinergy 4S). It was given a “good” rating (“gut”) and the «Eco-Meister 2017»mention. Article written by Dierk Möller and Kenning Klip
DRIVING CONTROL FOR ALL YOUR PROFESSIONAL TRIPS
PERFECT STEERING CONTROL ON DRY AND WET SURFACES.
Big tread blocks to maximize adhesion on dry surfaces.
Multiple edges to break water film.
STEADFAST ENDURANCEAND OPTIMUM RELIABILITY.
Dual-ply carcass for better protection.
Strengthened internal side structure.
TOUGHNESS: OVERCOME CITY OBSTACLES WITHOUT ANY FEAR.
- 20% stronger cord casing(1) stands up to all the challenges of city driving.
TRACTION: GO WHEREVER YOU WANT, IN SUMMER AND WINTER.
- Its versatility, 80% on-road and 20% off-road, ensures great grip on all surfaces.
TREADLIFE: CONTINUED DRIVING PLEASURE FOR MILES AND MILES… AND MILES.
- Its asymmetrical tread pattern optimizes long and regular wear.
- Deep tread depth extends the tire’s life.
*3 Peaks Mountain Snow Flake
(1) Increased breaking load of the carcass tissue compared to the g-GRIP range tissue measured on the 205/70 R 15 and 215/65 R 16 sizes.
Buy BFGoodrich tyres?
Are you looking for BFGoodrich tyres? Enter you car details at the top of the page or get in touch with your nearest Point S store and have BFGoodrich tyres fitted by one of our experts!