Why choose Michelin?
Long Lasting Performance
- Known for decades for its long-lasting tyres, Michelin is committed to providing safety to drivers when the tyres are new, and even when they are worn, thanks to the latest innovations which are incorporated into the MICHELIN Primacy 4 and MICHELIN CrossClimate+
- Save time and money by replacing tyres only when they have reached the end of their usable life
- Improve fuel economy thanks to a decrease of rolling resistance
- Minimize environmental waste
Award winning and highly tested tyres
- Since 2015, Michelin has received more than 25 awards in Europe alone for its tyres from leading publications including Auto Express, Auto Bild, EVO and Honest John to name but a few
- Michelin works with leading independent tyre testing bodies including ADAC and DEKRA
OE (Original Equipment) fitment/marked tyres
- Michelin tyres are co-developed with some of the most demanding car manufacturers and tuners such as BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Porsche, etc. These tyres are specifically marked eg *, MO, AO and N marked so that you can choose the optimal tyre for your high performance car.
- Michelin uses motorsport as a technological test-bed for its tyres. Michelin is the specified tyre in Formula e and MOTO GP, and the tyre of choice for teams competing in the WEC, and WRC championships. Drivers trust in Michelin high performance tyres
- Michelin is an Estate partner to Goodwood and sponsor of the Supercar Paddock
Fancy claiming up to £100 for simply having new Michelin Tyres? Find out more about this offer.
Buy Michelin tyres in the United Kingdom
Are you looking for Michelin tyres? Enter you car details at the top of the page or get in touch with your nearest Point S workshop to discover if the Michelin brand is available and have your new tyres fitted by one of our experts!